Irish Citylink and eireagle are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and we are in direct contact with the authorities. The safety and well-being of our passengers and staff is our main priority. Below you can find up to date information regarding our services and COVID-19.
Can I still travel with Citylink and eireagle?
We have suspended some of our services until further notice. As we have further updates we will inform you immediately. Please see suspended services below:
Limerick - Dublin Airport (eireagle)
- 3:30 am, 7:30 am, 11:30 am and 17:30 pm ex Limerick to Dublin Airport suspended on 19/03/2020 until further notice.
- 8:00 am, 12:00 am, 16:00 pm and 22:00 pm ex Dublin Airport to Limerick suspended on 19/03/2020 until further notice.
Galway - Dublin City/Airport Express
- 04:15 am, 15:15 pm and 18:15 pm ex Galway to Dublin City & Airport suspended on 19/03/2020 until further notice.
- 08:15 am, 19:15 pm and 22:15 pm ex Dublin Airport & City suspended on 19/03/2020 until further notice.
Please click here to see our timetables.
What actions are Citylink and eireagle taking?
We are actively asking all passengers to wash their hands and use hand sanitiser before boarding all coaches. Hand sanitiser is provided in Galway Coach station, our Dublin City office and on all coaches. Social distancing is important to help slow the spread of COVID-19. We have reduced capacity on our coaches and are deploying higher capacity coaches on busier services to ensure two seats per passenger. We advise keeping at least 2 metres between passengers where possible. We are constantly monitoring the situation and are ready to adopt any new guidelines regarding road transport from the responsible authorities.
What happens if my flight is cancelled or if I decide not to travel?
If your flight has been cancelled please email [email protected] with your flight cancellation details and we will be happy to refund you your fare. If you decide not to travel, you have the following option to extent your ticket:
- You can extend your ticket up to 3 hours before the service departure time under the "Manage My Booking" section of our website. Please be aware that you can only amend your booking here once.
- If you need to extend your ticket a second time, please call our office at 091 564164 or send your request to [email protected] where we are happy to extend your ticket up to the end of the year (until you know your new travel date).
Advice from the HSE: